Friday, March 26, 2010

I just... don't know what to say.


Hi there. Long time not appearing. I thought my blog became a graveyard because the owner didn't update it for several times. Just like an empty old room covered in dust. Hahaha. I do apologize.


Honestly i wanna talk about many topics everytime i make a post. But i just couldn't do it this time because i don't have enough time. I do use wifi connection at Deoholic this time. And Paunchy Monster will pick me up at 6 o'clock. It means i just have 30 minutes to make this post. Well, i will do my best. :)


Hmmm. I'm confused whether i need to tell something or just uploading photos. Well i think i'll choose the second option. How unstable i am. Hahaha. Enjoy it palss..


This is a pict when i was in Dufan. :))



At bus. With the one i love. Paunchy Monster. Look how silly he is. :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis