Friday, December 24, 2010

Hometown.


I'm at my hometown now! Yippiee! So happy yet unfortunately i'm not at holiday and i can't stay for longer time here (sigh). Call me lame, but spending a day full at home, surrounded by people you love the most, is really an unexplained pleasure (as i said at my twitter account before).


So, what's going on lately with you, pals? As you can see in my three previous photos, my cheeks look more chubby and i guess i've gained 2 kilos because i ate too much homemade-cooks. Yes, homemade-cooks really fulfill my appetite. One of a reason why i'm going home when there's no holiday in my calendar. Hihi. :)


Oh well, it's already holiday, isn't it? Too bad i can't feel the holiday atmosphere because i'm gonna stay at suburban place for approximately one month during the holiday. Me and some of students will make few programs in order to develop potential sides of the village. Wishing me tons of luck once again dear gorgeous readers! :)


Anyway, i've got a chance to meet my old fellas, Adis. We went for a lunch date and watched a movie. We watched Rapunzel for sure (yeah call me old-fashioned, but i have got no time to watched it before). Hihihi.


Well, it's time to say a temporary goodbye once again. I'm worried i can't catch you before new year. it's better to say Happy New Year now. So, Happy Mothers' Day, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all of you dear fabulous readers in the entire universe. Wishing you a brightness along next year! :)


- No matter how hard you've tried, you can't have them all -


 

3 comments:

Alexandra Gabriella Audrey said...

So chic! Very pretty top :)

Laces on My Dress

Diva Zhu said...

like your first photo
cantik mbak :)

diva

Shirley said...

such a lovely stripped blouse!
love it!

stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis