Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Don't Do Drugs. They Are My Drugs.









So many things to do, so little time, can't decide which one to be the top of priority, and lack of consistency: that's so me. According to the statement before, yes, i definitely out of my mind why i still cannot be concentrated on a thing that should be done first-- early-- and very soon. Dear God, i beg for Your mercy. And truthfully, i'm having those oh-i'm-so-fucking-stress syndrome every day. Getting worst day by day. Thank God i still got my drugs. Thank God i have these partners in my life. Thank God i'm still having my smile right on my face just because of them. I introduce you to them:

1. My Mom

 2. My childhood mates: Cynthia, Nona, Niya

 3. This cute little angel named Kayla


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis