Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Old Baby


I always bring that old camera everywhere i go, just in case i found an unique object or fancy moment to capture. That camera isn't a lomo. It's just only an old camera that my mom bought when my brother was born aprroximately 20 years ago. It's indeed a surprise when i knew that camera's still well-function. When lomo's getting more and more popular, i admit that i wanted to have one. But then i accidentally found this camera. I checked it first and then came the idea of using this camera again, so i put my first roll in it, and voila! The journey of me and this baby started. On my previous posts, i've already put some images produced by this baby. And now, 3 rolls are being processed and i absolutely cannot wait to see the result and post it here. By the way, tomorrow i'll be back again to Semarang. So hard to leave Jakarta for sure, yet i have to go back in order to work on my final assignment and graduate soon. Well, i got to go. I'll catch you up soon dearest pals! Stay fine, stay fresh, stay fierce!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis