Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Let's Just Neglect The Negative Thoughts



None of us could successfully erase negative thoughts from our mind. They're always there. Just like a virus, they sometimes come with large heaps of troops. Ready to control us and they often steal our energy, making our time wasted because of it.



I trapped again. In my own thought. A negative one. I sometimes think about some negative thing that actually won't happen. It got me exhausted. Both physically and mentally. Don't you think it would be nice if someday the only concept that does exist only 'heaven on earth' concept?


It's a new month. And i think it'll be nice if i could walk through this month without having any negative thoughts inside my brain. I know it sounds impossible. But it's worth trying, right? Since it will give me so may advantages, i'll try to do it. And i ask you to come with me. Because our mother earth is already fed-up with our bad attitude, our uneducated mouth, our dirty brain. Would you mind join me? Let's just neglect the negative thoughts, pals.. :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis