Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Feelin' Blur?


Last weekend was definitely a reunion weekend. It was so nice to meet people you used to see frequently in the past. Reminisced about the good old memories and of course snapped so many pics just like the pic above. The pic above actually consists by some blur pics from my phone and (surprisingly) Google Plus combined it as one pic, making it a brand new and cool GIF. It really fascinates me how technology has been contributing a great help for my life. I'm deeply amazed.


Anyway, I'm going to upload lotsa pics and write less story in this post. I hope you wouldn't mind and keep enjoying the photos in this little nest for a mess. :)


A short update about my life: nowadays, my day seems blur just like these photos. To be exact, life gives me nothing but anxiety. I'm currently waiting for a precious announcement that keeps delaying again and again. I'm starting to get tired because of it. Please send me a pocketful of goodie good luck, dear fellas :'(



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis